Sunday, January 25, 2009

Finally it's Over ........

Finally Saarang 2009 comes to an end.Now Opeth performance is going on in OAT but for me Saarang is over and I am back to my room (and jobless :D).Last 4 days campus was lively , energetic etc etc ... From tomorrow life will be back to normal (at least for me ).This saarng was pretty much was last saarnag for me .. dunno why .. but I was getting feeling of saarang 2008 again .Vodaphone was at the same place again , I didn't attend any pro-show this saarang either,Again I mainly attended speaking events and drams(again !! ) . Paint-ball and Theater fest were different experience though . Paintball was not that interesting (even though I led my team to triumph :D ) It was more like CS .However it was .. one thing for sure I enjoyed this saarang more then 2008 and got some useful lessons too ..

4 comments:

Kashyap Puranik said...

woah that was really fast man!!

Ameet said...

You led the team to victory because of your team mates.....you should thank them....they gave their lives to cover you... :P

Unknown said...

ye the humare saarang-2009 K chief guest rabbit...
inse humne 2 shabd bolne ko kaha tha.
jo ki inhone bade pyar se bOLE...
ISKE LIYE DHANYAWAD...
TALIYAAAAA!!!!!!!1

/\ /\ /\
'' '' ''

Ashish Gourav said...

hey dude!!
Our fest at IIT kgp
Spring fest also got over yesterday....
and I also felt the same like you....