Tuesday, January 13, 2009

Cribbing

I sometimes wonder why some junta cribs so much about anything and everything ..Right from some screwed grades / bad profs to high prices in tiff's . I admit that I am not the guy you will find dancing with joy always (infact never) but why don't you accept things as it is ... or do something really useful to change it or otherwise be OK with it (ठीक आहे attitude :D ).
If you just open student forum you will find guys complaining right from CCW to lack of cycle shed in Himalaya(:O even new hostels don't have any ) and from gurunath to insti bus drivers . Junta complaints about everything and anything .. I think our mess is quite ok , we get 24 hrs free electricity,20 hours free net access (atleast as of now :)).. but yet many times we keep on talking on why and how we landed up in the jungles of IITM.
I think I am cribbing too much about cribbing so I will end this post here :D.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

good to see you writing about something...keep blogging

Unknown said...

prashant's comment continue>>>

...without using the word "GEN"..
congrats..it seems u finally got rid of gen word